Honourable Mention

Good Morning:

I was just checking my email when I noticed a post from Pamellia of Anything But Cute  Ornamental Challenge saying I was an Honourable Mention with my "Night Before Christmas Frame".

I was so surprised because the talent on this group in all the entries was AMAZING.  I know this word gets overused, but you have to check the entries. Some of the creations (ornaments, houses, villages, ferris wheels)are all made of paper  Wowsers!!!

Thank you so much to the judges. I will proudly display the challenge badge,and look forward to future challenges.

Sharon
December 12, 2015


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sharon! You totally deserve it, your frame is a stunning Christmas decor piece!! big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Sharon! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sharon your frame was so deserving of this award.

    ReplyDelete