Wedding Card

Here is a wedding card I made this week, sort of clean and simple? I used two different white cardstocks (Bazzill Bling and SU White Shimmer) , printed romance paper that I had in my stash sponged with gold ink, and one inch wide organza ribbon overlaid with white satin leaf ribbon. I created the flower with the Tim Holtz Tattered Flower die -there are 10 layers of organza and the petals were slightly heated with a heat gun which makes the ribbon curl on the edges. The pearl brad is from "Eyelet Outlet". In order to match the white & gold theme, I used a gold Krylon marker to paint and cover the silver edge colour of the brad. The tag is Spellbinders "Fancy Tags" and the verse is embossed with fine gold EP.

I entering my card into two challenges as follows:

Polkadoodle Challenge #37 Whiteout

Craftyribbons Challenge#2 Anything Goes

double clic to enlarge pic
Sharon
Sept.17/2011

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sharon love the organza flower and the white satin vine .
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beautiful, I love it, stunning! Thanks for joining us on this challenge xx Nikky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Sharon, thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week
    hugs
    Enfys xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. classy card..I LOVE that flower.!

    Thanks for joining us over at Polkadoodles this week
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, that flower is gorgeous, thanks for joining in our challenge this time at Polkadoodles,
    hugs,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely clean and simple card Sharon. Very elegant.
    Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles Whiteout challenge and good luck.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete