Sympathy Card - Wild Card cartridge

My friend's father passed away June 30th, so I made a card for her last night.

I used the Scallop card on Page 32 with Design Studio, cut 5" wide and 8-1/4" long, and the shift Frame feature (mauve layer). Then I cut a 5-1/4" x 4-3/8 purple layer and mounted the card on it. I forget the name of this type of fold as it doesn't open like a regular card.

The image is a clear stamp from Inkadinkadoo which I coloured directly on the acrylic with Stampin'Up! markers, then stamped on the cardstock giving a watercolour effect.

Inside the card is a verse by Fiskars:

Memories are the most beautiful
pictures our minds can paint,
and nothing can
ever erase them.

The butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch cut from Basic Grey and vellum, with pearl accents.

Sharon
July 2, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment