Stampactular Sunday Challenge "Build A Card" Blog Hop

Come and join the fun! Click on title of this post to go hop and see the rules. My card is in the making....

Finally after interruptions for supper, laundry, and watching the gold medal game of the Women World's Curling Championship between Germany and Scotland, here is my card:



Blog Hop "Recipe" Requirements:

-Brown is the main layer
-Rectangle requirement is the layers
-Favourite colour is blue
-Matting is blue
-Stamped images are the flowers (Layers of Colour Stamps),
coloured with Copic markers, cut out and popped with foam dots
-Two additional colours are yellow and pink
-Brown sheer dotted ribbon
-Flowers are the stamped images and the patterned paper
-Charm is the hummingbird
-Sparkles are the half pearls and acrylic embellies in centre of flowers
-Sentiment is the verse "friends are flowers that brighten our day"
(friend requirement)

Hope I have covered everything!

Sharon
March 28/10

5 comments:

  1. Sharon, how lovely!! Spring is in the air!!

    Thank you for sharing this! I'll send my friends over too!

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! LOVE your bright Springy colors here... especially with those flowering gems!! *Ü* Beautiful card Sharon.

    Blessings to you!
    LOC DT ~Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon how beautiful this is! I love your colors and how you layered the LOC flowers and popped them up! Beautifully done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon - I am loving this card - those Flowering Gems are gorgeous, I love the bling you have added! LOC has a Fan Club over at SNR and we would love you to be part of it. You can find it here:
    http://snrcardiverse.ning.com/group/layersofcolor
    There is a lot of fun to be had and so much inspiration to be found! Love to see you there!
    Thanks for sharing Sharon, I love the 'touch of spring' you have shared with us!
    Linda LOC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card you made for our hop. I was bad and too busy to make an extra card on Sun. Ssshhh. However I was glad you won, your comment was so nice. I sent your prize off today, so should be out there next week.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete