Easter Card -Clearly Vintage Image

Cora at Clearly Vintage has recently posted on her blog some gorgeous vintage Easter postcards for downloading. Go check them out!
Here's a card I made using the sweet chick from March 21st. I sized the image and printed it out on SU cardstock, so that I could cut it with the Nesties Curved Rectangle die. The background patterned paper is embossed with the Cuttlebug Bloom Dots folder. I thought it "echoed" the hydrangea petals.
While there isn't any actual stamping on the front of the card, I used a Stampin'Up! verse inside - "Wishing you all the wonderful gifts of spring".



Sharon
March 25/ 2010

Challenges:
Cuttlebug Challenge #76- Easter be inspired

Charisma Cardz Challenge #12 - Spring has Sprung

Colour Create Challenge #41 - Your choice of Pastels

Paper Play Challenge Week 12 - Easter

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. I love the embossing and the accents. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    What a lovely Easter card... thanks for the link, this little chap is so cute! Love your embossing! Thanks for your lovely comment on my "Resting my eyes" card!
    Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card . You've been busy recently .Like the soft pastels you choose.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. poping pastels? I need to do some investigating on new techniques! Thanks for your challenge idea!

    Thanks for keeping an eye on us @ PIO.
    -- dalis
    PIO Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pertty card - I love the vintage feel!
    Thank you for coming over to play at Colour Create this week!
    Hugs,
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling, darling card, Sharon!

    You're the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card..so gentle and it does say Spring. I love the vintage images that are back now. Thanks for being part of the Cuttlebug Challenge--we appreciate you!
    BettyBee

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card Sharon, that vintage image is beautiful...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty! i love your embossing!
    Thanks for joining colour Create!!
    Hugs Di xxx

    ReplyDelete