Sweet Sunday Challenge #51 - Birthday card for nephew

Click on title to go directly to The Sweetest Thing Blog.
I came across this blog this afternoon while 'surfing' and decided to join the challenge. I needed to make a birthday card for my nephew Tom whose b'day is in another week, and the sketch gave me the much-needed inspiration.
Supplies:
SU Blue Bayou paper
Scraps of patterned paper
Stamps- Close to My Heart "Off Road" D1151
Spellbinders Rectangle nesties
Watercolour pencils,ribbon, brads.
Crystal Lacquer on the helmet for dimension





Sharon
Jan 10/10

3 comments:

  1. I love this card - it's an amazing look for a boy and it's so fun! Thanks so much for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute boy card ,your coloring is awesome and I really like the color combo you used .

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun boy card!!! Great job with the sweet sunday sketch!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete