Friday, Dec. 12/08

I made this gift box last night for a friend. The clear box is from the Dollar Store. It had two large plastic snowflakes in it, so I figured for $1 it was worth buying to get the box, as the clear boxes are a lot more from an on-line supplier! Thrifty or what?? LOL! I bought Dove chocolates- they are square and wrapped in sapphire blue foil, so that determined the colours. The round stamp is from SU, but I omitted the centre verse and stamped a snowflake instead. The large snowflake on the band is by "Stamp N More".



This card I made the other day completing my Christmas cards. The Madonna image is by Paper Inspirations. I stamped it in brown, than brayered over the image with Linen Distress Inks. I used a bit of colour on the hair, cheeks, and Madonna's dress. The verse is a clear stamp by Stampology embossed with Fine Gold EP, and I stamped the background with a Penny Black holly/leaf stamp in Brilliance Gold.


3 comments:

  1. Love this boxed candy idea,Sharon! It's beautiful. The Christmas card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. merry christmas, to you and your family:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Sharon,

    I hope you had a peaceful and blessed Christmas.

    I have NOT forgotten about that Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete