Sunday, March 2, 2008 2:41 pm


It is snow storming out there and very windy. Peter and I went out for breakfast this morning and this afternoon we are staying put. Peter's sister Nancy has a birthday on March 8th, so he wanted me to make a card for her. She loves the beach and birds.

The background is washed in watercolours, the image is "Sandpipers" #NA233D by B Line Designs, coloured lightly with watercolour pencils. I used Golden Sand EP by Stampendous to emboss a few areas of the stamped sand, edged the C/S with Encore Copper Metallic ink, and glued on a little sand dollar charm. I've had the unmounted verse for a while and can't tell you the manufacturer. Sorry!

Sharon

2 comments:

  1. This card is so beautiful. I love the verse you chose. It makes me want to be at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful. I love any seashore scene. Your water and shoreline look so realistic.

    ReplyDelete