Monday, March 3, 2008



I had to take my car to the dealership today for it's regular 5,000 Km inspection, so I was without wheels for the afternoon. To spend the time, I made a diorama frame card. Heather J. had sent me one quite some time ago with an oval cut in the centre, so I tried recreating it with a square window frame. This is a new photo stamp and matching verse I just received from Alluring Designs. The girls dresses are chalked and I put Stickles glitter on them.

I know someone is going to ask - what is a diorama? It is a three-dimensional object with a scene inside.

You score the ends of the c/s first at 1 inch from the end, then again at the 1/2 inch mark closest to the end, make a valley fold and glue the ends together. This makes a box shape, but the card will lay flat for mailing. Hope this makes sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment