Monday, February 4, 2008 7:43 am

I'm posting a pic of the projects we made at my Stampin'Up! workshop held yesterday.There were nine in attendance, including myself, so it was a good turnout. Stephanie, her daughter Kennedy (11), and Stephanie's friend Emily are "newbie" stampers and they did a great job on their cards. I think they are now hooked on stamping, as happens to all of us who go to a SU party. LOL!

I'm going to receive a Level 1 Hostess set, so I chose the "Prints Pack Designer Papers", and I also got $$$ to spend, which will be mostly for paper and accessories. I put in a separate order for the weathered background stamp, the deer set, and snowflake spot set.

-The guava green and groovy guava card uses the "Embrace Life" set found on page 84 of the Spring cattie. We made the scalloped edge with the slot punch. That was neat! Deborah's sample card had a lot more little details and each person could do their "own thing" with brads, felt flowers, etc. I chose to tear the paper on the magnolia and saying.

-Sorry, I can't tell you which stamps are in the valentine card. I think Deborah used a couple from different sets. She wanted to show the newbies how to do embossing.

-The little baggie has a "rub-on" on it, and a topper made with the round tab punch. The heart stamp was from a previous hostess set.

It was a fun afternoon with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment