Friday, Feb. 8, 2008 8:57 am

It's Friday and the weekend is here. I just put on sticky barbeque pork ribs in the slow cooker for supper tonight. I'll also have "twice baked" garlic potatoes, and ceasar salad. Friends are coming over, as well as Julie who is coming home for the weekend. We were in the City earlier in the week and left Penny with her to keep her company. It's been quiet around here without the pitter, patter of doggy feet, and a squirming, warm fur body greeting us when we come in the door.

I sent my Beerafella images off to Cheryl in Calgary for her Inkstainers Bella Swap. Here is the sample card I made to send with them. I coloured with water pencils, rubbed the SU Caramel ink pad around the edges to "age", and used Crystal Effects on the beer bottles to give dimension. The typewriter key stick-on letters are from the Dollar Store.

I bought this BellaFella to make some masculine cards, but I think he is kind of strange looking with his weird shaped head. And why does he have stick arms and regular legs??? I might just shrink a pic of DH's head and stick it on top of the fella body when I make the next card.

1 comment:

  1. Sharon, I agree! The Bella fellas are goofy looking (but then, when you think about it, so are the Bellas!). Nice card though.

    ReplyDelete